VSdocman 7.5 released
- 24 May 2016 11:35
We are glad to announce that the new version 7.5 of VSdocman has been released. VSdocman is a Visual Studio tool for a quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your C# and VB .NET projects. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
This minor update fixes some small issues. You can download it from here. If you have installed VSdocman 6.8 or earlier, uninstall it before installing the version 7.5.
What's new in VSdocman version 7.5:
- CHANGE: The Profile manager window is resizable now. It's useful when you have a large solution with many projects.
- FIX: Improved font and size scaling of some VSdocman windows on high DPI screens.
- FIX: Reloading of a project or a solution file in Visual Studio (e.g. csproj, vbproj, sln) could prevent VSdocman from correctly reading the project properties. Visual Studio restart was required. The reloading usually happens after updating from source code control or when a file was modified outside of Visual Studio.
- FIX: Sometimes, changes in project properties were not saved, especially when dealing with multiple settings profiles. Pressing the OK button in the VSdocman window did nothing.
- FIX: Wrong display of warnings in some cases. For example, false "dead link" warnings could appear if conditional compilation of documentation was active. Or some "dead link" warnings were not displayed in very rare cases.