VSdocman 6.7 released
- 14 Mar 2014 09:45
We have released a new version 6.7 of VSdocman. VSdocman is a Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 add-in for a quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your C# and VB .NET projects. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
This update contains some improvements and fixes several minor problems. You can download it from here.
What's new in VSdocman version 6.7:
- NEW: Added additional keyboard shortcuts for cut, copy and paste - Shift+Del, Ctrl+Ins and Shift+Ins in WYSIWYG comment editor.
- CHANGE: Improved Help&Manual output for the latest H&M versions (show TOC when particular topic is loaded with direct URL, fixed newlines in code examples).
- CHANGE: Improved performance of comment editing in some projects that reference many third-party assemblies.
- FIX: Sometimes, a missing comment was not inherited from overridden/implemented member in a referenced third-party assembly.
- FIX: When IE 10 or higher was installed, double/triple-click didn't select whole word/sentence in WYSIWYG comment editor. Moreover, the word selection is improved now, it works as in VS editor. A word can contain an underscore '_' character and it doesn't contain a trailing space.
- FIX: In very rare cases, when you clicked inside WYSIWYG comment editor, the caret was set to a wrong position.
- FIX: In WYSIWYG comment editor, when a text selection contained a text of various colors, it was impossible to change its properties, e.g. change it to a bulleted list.
- FIX: Application could crash when pasting a text copied from MS Word (and maybe some other applications too) into WYSIWYG comment editor.
- FIX: The language selected by a user in local HTML documentation was not retained in Chrome browser. Moreover, the default selected language is C# and not VB now. This can be changed in a generated config file.
- FIX: In docx output, multiple sub-classes were indented incorrectly in the Inheritance Hierarchy.
- FIX: The Inheritance Hierarchy was not generated for some classes in some cases.