VSdocman 4.1 released
- 03 Feb 2009 00:00
The new version 4.1 of VSdocman has been released. VSdocman is Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/2005/2008 add-in for the quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your VB .NET and C# source code files. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
You can download version 4.1 (4.5 MB) from here .
What's new in VSdocman version 4.1:
- NEW: Added regex filters that allow include or exclude members from documentation according to their name, declaration and attributes.
- NEW: Added support for the following XML comment tags:
These tags allow formatting of parameter references and language keywords. It is recommended that you update your XML comment templates in VSdocman options if you update from version 4.0. You can do it with Reset button or manually (change e.g. <b>true</b> to <see langword="true"/>).
- NEW: Added instant regex tester in comment rules editor.
- FIX: Incorrectly generated syntax declaration for extension methods.
- FIX: Sometimes, VSdocman froze on multiple screen systems. This happened when some of VSdocman windows was open on secondary screen. Its position was saved and the next time when secondary screen was not turned on, modal window was not visible and it looked like VSdocman was frozen.
- FIX: Compilation of documentation crashed with "Unspecified error" when there was no member selected for compilation, e.g. no source code file was selected in Compile - Files properties.