VBdocman .NET is becoming VSdocman
- 08 Aug 2006 16:59
- Added full C# support. The program now supports VB .NET and C#. That's why it is renamed from VBdocman .NET to VSdocman.
- Localized output in several languages including English, German, French, Spanish and Slovak. Adding new language is just matter of editing one text file.
All links (
, , inheritance tree, types in declaration) can point to framework members now.
- Member declaration is shown also in C#, C++ and JScript syntax and types inside are shown as links.
- Added ability not to list member attributes in declaration syntax section (Miscellanous - Source Code settings).
- Inheritance tree shows all superclasses, even those outside the project, e.g. framework classes.
- Public variables in the class are no longer listed as properties. They are listed as fields now.
- Members on "Members" page are grouped and marked by accesibility (public, protected, ...). Static members have "static" icon.
- Improved HTML output for even better cross-browser compatibility.
- Significantly improved performance speed.
- FIX: Comment editor was not displayed on computers with "Large Fonts" set.
- FIX: Problems with compilation of Declares in VS 2005.
- FIX: Problems with compilation of Events in VS 2005
- FIX: Problems in WYSIWYG comment editor: pasting multiple times, deleting text selection deleted also next character, inserting new section (e.g. Example) while text block was selected.
- FIX: Problems with remembering which files go to compilation.
- FIX: Incorrect values of enumeration constants that were not explicitly initialized.