VSdocman 7.2 released
- 29 Jul 2015 14:14
We are glad to announce that the new version 7.2 of VSdocman has been released. VSdocman is a Visual Studio tool for a quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your C# and VB .NET projects. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
This minor update adds some new features and improvements. You can download it from here. If you have installed VSdocman 6.8 or earlier, uninstall it before installing the version 7.2.
What's new in VSdocman version 7.2:
- NEW: Added support for new ASP .NET 5 web applications (*.xproj) in VS 2015.
- FIX: Namespaces were incorrectly shown at the top TOC level in generated MS Help Viewer format. The problem occurred only in 7.x versions.
- FIX: The comment editor produced a damaged comment if it contained a <seealso> tag with a text containing < > & characters. The same applied to <exception> and <permission> tags if they contained these characters in their cref attribute. Now the characters are correctly escaped with < > & and no failure occurs.
- FIX: If you selected the text that contained < > & characters in the comment editor and applied inline code style to it (<c> tag), these characters were removed.
- FIX: Dead links are no longer displayed as an error text in Docx output format.