VSdocman 7.0 beta 2 released
- 24 Oct 2014 11:02
We have released a new VSdocman 7.0 beta 2. VSdocman is a Visual Studio tool for a quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your C# and VB .NET source code files. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
Please remember that it is a beta. We have changed how settings are handled so we recommend you to backup your settings before you try it:
- To backup preferences, go to VSdocman - Options and press Export button at the left.
- If you don't have them under source control, backup also *.sln.vsdoc file in your solution folder and *.vsdoc file(s) in your project folder(s).
What's new in VSdocman version 7.0 beta 2:
- FIX: In website projects, sometimes the files in Project Properties - Code Members - Files were not grouped into folders.
- FIX: Some minor problems with shared (.shproj) projects - no VSdocman items shown in the context menu or the comment editor didn't automatically update its contents if "Automatically update content of the comment editor ..." was selected in options.
- FIX: When you were working on your code and the comment editor was opened (as modeless toolwindow), the focus was stolen by the editor occasionally.