The new version 5.3 of VSdocman has been released. VSdocman is Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2002/2002 add-in for the quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your VB .NET and C# source code files. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
You can download version 5.3 (5.8 MB) from here.
What's new in VSdocman version 5.3:
- NEW: Templates for generating HTML and CHM output which looks like the default online MSDN "lightweight" style.
- NEW: Option to delete all files in output folder before compilation. This can be set in Project Properties - Output - General.
- NEW: More details in generated documentation. The parameter type is listed also in its description, not only in syntax section. Added "Implements" section which lists implemented methods/properties.
- CHANGE: When you leave the "Platforms" property empty, then the Platforms section will not be shown in generated documentation at all.
- CHANGE: You no longer need to select also Constants if you want to include enumeration items in generated documentation.
- FIX: Sometimes there was an error when registering the help in MS Help 2 format (HxS files used in VS 2002-2008 help). This happened if a project or solution name contained a dot. Then the generated file names contained more than one dot. This is not allowed. The name is escaped now.
- FIX: The links that pointed to methods with generic parameters were broken in class diagrams.
- FIX: When generating "Pretty file names", the first link in Overload List was not working in HTML-based output formats.
- FIX: Broken formatting in Syntax section and source code listing in MS Help Viewer 1.0 format (VS 2010 help).
- FIX: When you created or switched to a new profile and then edited any custom topic with WYSIWYG editor, then after pressing OK button, all changes in the new profile were saved into previous profile.