The new version 4.3 of VSdocman has been released. VSdocman is Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/2005/2008 add-in for the quick commenting and automatic generation of technical documentation from your VB .NET and C# source code files. For more information go to VSdocman home page .
You can download version 4.3 (4.7 MB) from here .
What's new in VSdocman version 4.3:
- NEW: Added support for custom topics. Using WYSIWYG editor, you can now create any number of custom topics such as overview, examples, license agreement, usage descriptions, etc. You can define your own structure of table of contents (TOC) with topics and chapters. You can place generated API documentation anywhere in the TOC. You can even split API reference and insert specified namespaces at various places. This makes VSdocman really powerful tool for creating complete end-user documentation for your libraries and applications.
- NEW: Automatic and manual checking for VSdocman updates.
- CHANGE: You can use XML comment tags (e.g. <see>, <b>, etc.) in the topic footer text.
- CHANGE: Cosmetic change in options GUI. Renamed "Compile" section in project properties to "Code Members" and "Members" to "Member Types".
- CHANGE: In RTF documentation, the links to framework classes point to the latest online MSDN instead of the old one.
- FIX: The files from external files folder (e.g. pictures) were not included in documentation. This bug only appeared in version 4.2.
- FIX: VSdocman preferences were lost in VS 2002 and VS 2003. This bug only appeared in versions 4.x.
- FIX: Don't show Void as return type for constructors in C# and C++ syntax.
- FIX: In some cases, the link edited with Reference dialog was updated incorrectly in WYSIWYG comment editor.
- FIX: WYSIWYG comment editor didn't correctly show tables with more than 30 rows and 3 columns. Now it can handle tables with up to 100 rows and 30 columns.